Wednesday, 14 January 2015

#Veryontrend

Better late then never... Over the "party season" I was fortunate enough to attend the Very Party beauty and fashion Edit event, where I got to select an outfit from their vast collection, which consisted of a divine MillieMackintosh x Very dress styled with metallic Shoebox sandals. I chose these items because I always think a bit of sparkle goes along way during the Winter seasons, and I love a well structured garment, where this dress did not disappoint, with bold shoulders, clean synched in waist and flippy hem skirt that accentuates all the right points of a body, and then basically stole my beauty inspiration from my A/W Baia bag shoot, because that brand knows what's happening! Here are some visuals and what Very (quite rightly) predicted for the Party season. Find more visuals of this splendid adventure over on my Youtube channel.

^ [Photo | Instagram] ^
Hair: Lee Stafford Root Boost Moose Spray
Base: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation | YSL Touche Eclat Illuminator | Collection lasting perfection concealer
Bronzer: MAC Matte Bronze bronzing powder
Eyes: Urban Decay Basics Shadow Palette | Stila stay all day waterproof liquid liner | Eyelure No.159 false lashes
Eyebrows: Illamasqua clear gel
^ [Photo | Leanne Lim-Walker] ^
Shoes: Shoebox 





^ [Photos | Me] ^




 ^ [Photos | Courtesy of Very] ^

Meet the other Bloggers
Leanne Lim-Walker | Ashleigh | Whitney | Debs | Lorna Patrick | Joanna 

 I'd love to know what you wore over the party season or what you wished you had worn?

Thanks for reading, and a huge Thanks to Very.co.uk and Miriam who hosted and put on such a smashing event xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment