Tuesday, 11 November 2014

MY Winter Beauty Essentials

I think it's safe to say that Winter has officially arrived, but what makes this news less intimidating to me are the beauty products that keep me feeling hydrated and looking lively, so I thought I'd share them with you...


1. BodyShop Tea Tree Facial Wash (£5.00) - This is by far my favourite BodyShop face wash to date, and I have trailed and tested quite a few. I am a sucker for a product that gives me the physical sensation that it is actively working, it feels and smells so fresh, and isn;t harsh on the skin. Although if you are looking for a face wash that beats off your makeup independently, this is most probably not the one for you.

2. BodyShop Coconut Body Butter (£13.00) - I am in love with this body lotion, it is non greasy and leaves my skin feeling delightfully hydrated with a subtle coconut scent that send joyous vibes up my nostrils every application.

3. Indeed Hydraluron (£24.99) - Is the most exceptional product created if you suffer from dry skin on the face, like I do, especially during the Winter months. I am head over heels for Hydraluron and I don't care who knows it, my face is not going anywhere without applying this on first.

4.Cetaphil (£8.99) - A no fuss paragon free, dermatologist recommended lotion that works a treat on dehydrated skin. I personally use this as purely a face moisturiser, as it contains no harsh chemicals and doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I have now said so long Baby Johnson's Lotion, to continue life as a physical adult the (but it is really just what works best for you).

5. Laura Mercier 'Radiance' Foundation Primer (£29.00) - is the ideal primer to imitate that Summer glow throughout the Winter. Unlike, many other declared 'illuminating' bases this does not contain any sparkly pigments, but has a consistent gentle golden shimmer that glows in the Winter sun.

6. Givenchy Le Prisme Blush 'It-Girl Purple' (£30.50) - Is a matte pink that simply creates those perfect winter blushed cheeks.

7. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (£3.69) - Is my ideal lip balm, it is non-sticky, non-greasy and does what it says on the tin. I have kept to the original since my first time, and although some would call that boring, I ask, why change something my lips love and that clearly works (Although it could be just because I am getting old, and new tricks are not my best lesson).

If you use or try out these products, it would be great to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading x


2 comments:

  1. I need to try the Body Shop Tea Tree oil range!

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try more :D I'd love to know what you try out and what you think about it. Hope you are having a lovely weekend

      Delete