Monday, 15 September 2014

A dash of Autumn

It's that time again, where one must always don a jacket, and what better colour to welcome Autumn than military green; this soft crepe jacket is my favourite cover up at the moment as it adds a flow and colour to my reoccurring monochrome wardrobe. I just love a good leather item, they always seem to 'edge' up an outfit, and add a crisp and clean line, and to contradict this, a classic White Tee is a fail safe that will get you through pretty much any occasion, (Just remember to restrict all liquid intake to clear fluids, but that's only applying it to those who may be clumsy and not have that whole cup to mouth thing dialled like me). I kept this quite matchy, matchy with my true delight Baia Rucksack and chunky Vagabond Dioon Chelsea bootays. and to compliment the jacket I added a spicy red lip and gold watch, as for me those colours make one joyous complimentary triangle with that green. Ramblings over... let's make it visual.









Topshop - Jacket + White Tee
Asos - Leather Mini
BaiaBags - Backpack
Michael Kors -Watch
Vagabond - Boots
Primark - Socks
Illamasqua - Liable Lipstick

Photography - Always by the beautifully talented Leanne Lim-Walker

Thanks for Reading x

1 comment:

  1. i love this look, the jacket is perfect!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete