Friday, 29 August 2014

That Fringing Feeling

I really appreciate a statement piece, and love styling my outfit around one item, it makes for a very easy morning... my tip is focus on one item and team it with complimentary items that help make it stand out.

My recently purchased suede fringing jacket from Zara [£129.00] was a must wear for my trip to the Urban Decay 'Pulp Fiction' cosmetics event in London. Although this jacket is like asking for a whopping invitation to a rodeo, I was inspired by the 'monochrome trend' to keep it chic and to help emphasise it's unique and everyday wearability. Teaming "out-there" items with something simple brings it into my comfort zone, but also hints at my more than quirky side. Newly single, I have started to think about how my clothes and outfit choices express my personality, which in my eyes, is demure and shy, with a big dollop of goof. What do your clothes and how you style them say about you?







Jacket | Zara [A/W14]
Shirt | Vila
Shoes | Topshop
Rucksack | Baia bags
Rings | Accesorize and Pond Silvertown Chiang Mai

Photography credit | Leanne Lim-Walker 
[who knows how to make me look like a much better version of myself]

Thanks you for reading, big smiles and goof balls x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing, have ditched all my others now oopsy :-) Think Baia has 20% off their Summer styles which that is

      Delete