Monday, 19 May 2014

APRIL HAUL | 14


For those of you who aren't much of a reader, I have released the video on Youtube, for your peepers pleasure or displeasure in some cases. This month not too many but a few delights were purchased, all of which have been worn most probably a bit too much to be fashionably acceptable, since they left the store in my "capable" hands. But I am all about those items that can be styled and worn in different ways for many times, desperately trying to set those one wear item days behind me. 

So this month I finally found myself a magnificent fitting pair of Mom Jeans from that special place called Topshop and I also jumped on the pastel trend with a little knitted crop number in pastel blue, (which really reminds me of my Nan, but she's a dear so there is no 'deal' there just love). And another Topshop goodie was a pair of shoes that I purchased along with 2 other pairs, finally deciding those were the one for me and my cropped/tapered trouser buys. I also thought I would venture outside of those Topshop walls and treat my top half to a pretty little cami from asos and snazzy crop top from American apparel. 

If you follow me on the wonders of instagram (@jacqboulton) you would definitely know that I won the Khacha Anklet form Haati Chai, whose jewellery I just can not keep my peepers off... or body... this will be explained further next month :-)

And if Fashion isn't on the top of your list, I also bought in bulk more Klorane dry Shampoo with Nettle extract as I found it on Escentuals and had this overwhelming fear that bad hair would proceed if I didn't purchase more then one bottle. I couldn't resist snapping up that oh so Glorious YSL Touche Eclat, which may I say does work miracles. and to top all of April's buys off, my sister financially aided me in getting my hands on the Fujifilm Instax mini 8 which is now permanently attached to my camera hand. 

Topshop Open toe boots (£72) – Sorry, no longer online :-(
True to size

True to size, Leg 34"

Advised to size down if, like myself fried eggs sit where your chest should be (Remember models rarely have big boobs my friends)

True to size
Camera + 4x Film packages + 2x AA Batteries


Won these through an instagram competition, blog post on Haati Chai jewellery to come.

[Links in Bold] Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment