Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Thai Streets

Whilst Leanne was keeping me company at the beginning of my 3 month holiday I took full advantage of her… uber nifty photography skills. This is the last shoot we did together, and I think in this case I saved the best for last. 

I just love the village scape in Thailand, in many ways it's minimal, but on the other hand it is jam packed full of goodies. From nature to concrete, there are so many different elements that you rarely see in modern village/town's. If I was to put a link to the outfit and location, it will have to be the use of different materials within the two. I combined this sassy leather mini with an oversized floral lace tee and a chunky metal necklace, with a soft canvas sneaker (converse). I like to keep the colours and patterns quite neutral with my outfits, but enjoy mixing textures and fabrics, to make it appear more interesting. Therefore, I would say if you were to style it for the Winter add an oversized longline denim gilet and throw on a shearling coat. It would be impractical to wear heels in this environment as the ground is slightly unpredictable and varied, but this outfit can be easily made for those party streets by simply adding a chunky platform. 

Just to prove my point that this outfit works super well as an assortment of materials I threw in a  cuddle with the cutest pooch at the end. So if you didn't like this outfit hopefully that gave you something to smile about.











T-Shirt - Topshop (S/S13)
Leather Mini - Asos (A/W13)
Sneakers - Converse
Necklace - Chiang Mai Market
Pomeranian - My Auntie's.

Photography - Leanne Lim-Walker

OUTTAKES…


Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. These photos are really amazing! Are you model or something like that? You are always well dressed and makeup perfectly, it's beautiful.

    xx excuse my english :)
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your English is really good Caroline :-)

      And thank you so much, I have dabbled in the modelling world, but I would by no means call myself a model… that's what my dreams are there for tehe. Thanks again for the lovely comment. I hope you all is super with you x

      Delete