Sunday, 5 January 2014

OOTD #5 | New Year, Same Shorts

As I just loved this location I wanted to make the most of it and capture another outfit there,  there are just so many neat nooks and crannies in this place (Maybe do one more here when I can enlist my boyfriend to take control of the camera…sorry Bert's).

I wanted this outfit to still slightly fit in with the theme of the location, but one that had a bit more of a stylish flare. True to form, I kept things extremely simple (I would of added a handful of rings, to complement the bohemian style necklace, but I left all my silver in England, woopsie daisies). I again made the most out of my American Apparel shorts, and shimmied my way into a form fitting turtle neck crop, to highlight my ladyness :-) Luckily for me this goal post was made for me and these Topshop flatforms as I was just the right height for a casual grab and lean, a photo dream of mine to fulfil tehe. To add a bit of spice to the whole attire, I just had to wear my other bargain statement necklace.

I must say along with everything else, that I love this outfit I think it is super versatile and has a casual flare with a night time feel, so it can be transitioned from day to night quite easily, maybe adding a bold lip to the equation when the sky turns dark. Also if you fancy wearing this outfit or something similar in the winter, just slip-on some tights, swap the flatform sandals for some chunky boots and pile on a shearling aviator coat/jacket.









Top- Missguided
Shorts - American Apparel
Flatfrom Sandals - Topshop
Necklace - Chiang Mai Market

Photography - Leanne Lim-Walker

Thank you for reading and Happy New Year x

No comments:

Post a Comment