Wednesday, 18 December 2013

OOTD #3 | Playing It Casual

With a bit of boyish flare, this casual outfit, fits in splendidly with the location me and Leanne peeped whilst driving back from Chiang Mai, I mean how often do you pass such a retro ravaged basketball court… never! I realise there is only one shot that really captures the whole set. but the surroundings were just too good to resist involving them too. 

I kept this particular number simple, purely because everyone must have days where they just like to be comfortable, where you just throw on your essential accessories and avoid looking oh so prim and proper. You can also style this up for the winter months by simply adding tights, boots, a fur gilet layered over a Moto jacket and possibly a beanie to keep your brain warm :D or if you are simply lounging inside tights, fluffy socks and an oversized cardigan will do the trick.








Striped Crop Top - Topshop
High-waisted Shorts - American Apparel
Converse - Schuh
Watch - Michael Kors
Bangle - H&M
Rings - Shop Dixi

Photography - Leanne Lim-Walker

If you haven't seen enough of this outfit, feel free to see it in motion over on my Youtube channel, where I frolic on my Slalom board to add some play to the whole affair.

Thank you for reading and Happy Holidays x

1 comment: