Saturday, 14 December 2013

OOTD #2 | In colour

I'm in thailand… yes major apologies for rubbing it in and for the super lack of blog communications, but I have been very busy enjoying the company of Leanne Lim-Walker (who I will refer to as Lele in the future) and filling my face full of culinary delights, indeed, bye bye bikini body haha.

But I shall stop running on about my trip and take you to the land of OOTD's… was that a sigh of relief  I heard ;p Since Lele has been with me for 2 weeks I thought there wouldn't be a better time to snap some of my holiday outfits whilst I have her incredible photography talents on tap, so great appreciation and a massive thank you to Lele for the following









Crop Top - Missguided
Skirt - Zara
Drawstring Bag - Baia
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Watch - Michael Kors
Ring - H&M
Sandals -Topshop

As the sun was out I felt it would be best to celebrate this 'In Colour' with the Zara patterned skirt and my dashing new cobalt blue drawstring bag from Baia. I must say being in colour feels rather odd, but nothing a black top, hat and pair of sandals can't remedy (sorry I can't leave black out I'm afraid). 

Since it is Winter in the UK I would suggest, if not being irritating at all, that this outfit can be winterfied  by teaming it with a fluffy crop jumper, a statement necklace and heels for an evening look, possibly swapping the bag for a small party bag if you want to go hardcore :-)

I do plan on submitting several more outfit posts whilst I'm away so please do keep your peepers open, hopefully next time it will be less ramble and more fashionable.

Thank you for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://giagraysonmichaelkors.com

    ReplyDelete