Saturday, 28 December 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Not a very original Title I know… but I don't really think these images need much a fancy schmancy introduction. Being in Thailand without the whole 'B-unit' (sorry 50c), my parents and I decided to kind of play down the Christmas cheer and just play plain cheerful. 

On this particular day we visited a Reservoir / Dam that upon arrival we found out it had been closed down for some years now, so we did a bit of trespassing 'shhh' and took sneaky walkabout. Even though yes it's just water you can see it running out of your taps at home, it was an absolutely breathtaking view and location! Soooo I shall stop jabbering on and just invite you to see what I saw that day, with a few sneaky outfit photos… big props to Mamma B for pressing the camera button when requested  :-)

                            






 Denim Jacket - Topshop
Vest - Asos
Jeans - Dr Denim
Footwear - Converse
Necklace - Chiang Mai Market

Photography - Me and some help from Mrs. B

P.S You can, if you fancy, view the day in motion over on my Youtube channel

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a splendid weekend x



2 comments:

  1. wow, the pictures are really beautiful :O

    http://daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caroline :-) Hope you are super!

      Thank you so much, I just checked out your blog and it is awesome, means a lot that you enjoyed my pictures! If only I paid more attention in French at school! Keep doing what you are doing!

      Delete